How do I contact a librarian for research help?
There are a number of ways to contact a librarian.
- Email the Reference Department. You will receive a response within 24 hours. Emails on weekends may not receive a response until the following business day.
- Chat with a librarian using the Ask a Librarian chat button during reference hours.
- Schedule either an in-person or virtual appointment with your program librarian using the "Schedule Appointment" button on their profile box or page. Profile boxes are posted on each academic program guide.
- Call the library at:
(615) 963-5211 Brown-Daniel Library
(615) 963-7188 Avon Williams Library
Was this helpful? 0 0