How do I apply for the BS in Speech & Hearing Science with a concentration in Communication Sciences and Disorders? I can’t find it on the application.



You have reached the Brown-Daniel Library for assistance. You can call 615-963-5101 ( to have any of our admissions counselors walk you through the application process. Also, you may find this page helpful with understanding what types of majors within the speech and auditory field that we have:

For any additional questions that you may have about the program, please feel free to contact the Department of Healthcare Administration & Planning at  615-963-7367, thank you. 

  • Last Updated Jun 30, 2021
  • Views 6
  • Answered By James Scholz

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0